Pylon US3000C LiFePo4 Battery 3.5kWh for Solar
Pylon US3000C LiFePo4 Battery 3.5kWh for Solar. The US3000C is an HESS solar battery system provided by Pylontech, developed with their own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety value and most promising life cycle. A self designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC and SoH.
Pylon US3000C LiFePo4 Battery can be used in the Victron system via the CAN-bus system and is fully protected against over voltage over current, under voltage, internal failure, and high and low cell temperature’s. The Pylon US3000C LiFePo4 Battery also manages a dynamic temperature charging profile that prolongs the life of the battery at low temperatures until the battery is running within the optimum range.
Installing and setting up the Pylon US3000C LiFePo4 Battery is really simple, they can be installed in a number of simple ways using the Pylontech stackable brackets, wall mountable brackets or in our specially engineered battery cabinets with glass doors.
To check how many batteries are required as a minimum for each Victron Multiplus or Quattro see the Pylontech and Victron compatibility page This shows you exactly the correct amount required for each system size.
Energy Monkey Ltd are experts within the energy storage industry and have many years of knowledge on hand to help you with your Off-Grid or On-Grid system.
If you are not sure and need technical support for the US3000C batteries please contact our technical support experts on 01452 699300.
- Vertical industry integration ensures cycle life of 6000 cycles
- Compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
- Deliver up to 3.5kW* with single module (3.5kWh) – * please note this value is inverter/charger dependant, typically the maximum sustained value is 1.8kW per battery
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with large number of Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3