Pylontech US2000C 2.4kWh Energy Storage Battery
The Pylontech US2000C series is an ideal solution for residential storage applications, with standard 48V/50ah specification, up to 95% usable capacity and 6,000 cycle-life warranty. This new version (c) allows you to connect up to 16 batteries in a single stack, allowing a total capacity of 38.4kWh without additional hardware. The US2000C can be used to expand an existing US2000 bank. Please note, the US2000C needs to be used as the master battery when used to expand an existing US2000 bank.
The batteries are modular so banks can be built up in units of 2.4kWh and are simply daisy chained together.
The box includes parallel link leads. These batteries can be mounted in several ways.
– Vertical industry integration ensures more than 6000 cycles with 95% DoD
– The compact and fashionable design fits in your sweet home environment
– Deliver up to 5kW with a single module (2.4kWh)
– Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
– Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters
– Simple buckle fixing minimise the installation time and cost
– Safety Cert.TüV CE UN38.3
– Warranty 10 Years (homeowner registration required)
Pylon’s standard 7 year warranty can be extended to 10 years for FREE by simply registering your information on the Pylontech website – click here
If connecting to a Victron Inverter/Charger please note you are now required to use a VE.Can to CAN-bus BMS type A Cable.